In order to arrange academic vacation, the student submits an application to the rector of the university.
1) conclusion of the Medical Advisory Commission (hereinafter referred to as “MAC”) at the out-patient organization for the period from 6 to 12 months due to illness;
2) decisions of the Centralized Medical Advisory Commission (hereinafter referred to as “CMAC”) of the antituberculosis organization in case of tuberculosis illness for a period not exceeding 36 months;
3) summons for military service;
4) birth, adoption or adoption of a child up to the age of three years.
– After taking an academic vacation, a student submits an application to the rector and submits a certificate of health status from the health care organization that has observed the patient, with a conclusion on the possibility of continuing education on this EP – when the student is on academic vacation due to illness.
– When a student returns from an academic vacation, he or she continues his or her studies from the course from which the vacation was taken.
– In the event that the date of the academic vacation or leave does not coincide with the beginning or end of the academic period, the student on an individual schedule performs all academic tasks and scores points required for the admission rating, or is recorded in the summer semester for the disciplines for which there was a difference.