The Scientific and Technical Council of the University (STC) is the highest expert and advisory body of the university in the field of formation and practical implementation of scientific, technical and innovative activities
The main objectives of the STC is to develop the basic principles for the formation and mechanisms for the practical implementation of scientific, technical and innovation policies.
Main tasks of STC:
– coordination of the work of scientific departments in the implementation of complex R&D, grant and innovation projects;
– determination of the prospects for the development of the scientific departments of the university, the directions of scientific research conducted in them, their compliance with the profile of training specialists and educational programs of the University;
– analysis and evaluation of the main results of scientific research conducted at the university, as well as consideration of the results of the scientific work of the university departments;
– consideration and evaluation of reports on research and development work, grant and innovation projects;
– consideration of issues and development of recommendations for popularizing the results of scientific and technical activities of the university, promoting their commercialization;
– analysis of the interaction of the structural units of the scientific block of the university in terms of ensuring the management and coordination of the educational, scientific and production process and developing recommendations for improving the management of scientific activities at the university;
– promoting the development of international cooperation in the field of scientific, technical and innovative development of the university.
The Chairman of the STC is the Vice-Rector for Science and Innovation. The Vice-Chairman is the Dean of the University. In the absence of the Chairman, the Vice-Chairman performs his duties.
The Secretary is appointed by the Chairman of the STC.
The STC may include vice-rectors, heads of structural divisions, representatives of teaching staff, student and public organizations of the University.
As necessary, individual changes may be made to its composition by the decision of the STC.
STC carries out work in accordance with the plan drawn up and approved for each academic year.
Academic year 2021-2022