To get a place in the residential premises of the university, nonresident students need to apply for a place through the university’s website www.astanait.edu.kz electronically from August 10 to 20, 2020.
Consideration of electronic applications will be carried out if there are documents specified in the online system. The priority right to provide space in the residential premises of the university will be held by students with appropriate benefits.
Attachment of relevant documents is mandatory:
– Identity card;
– documents confirming the benefits (certificate of family composition, certificate of death of both or only parent or certificate from the orphanage, certificate of disability), etc.
According to the order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan № 66 from January 22, 2016 distribution of places in a hostel occurs in the following priority order:
1) persons with developmental disabilities, persons with disabilities and persons disabled since childhood, children with disabilities, orphans and children left without parental care, persons who have one or both parents are disabled;
2) persons from among youth who were left without parental care before coming of age, persons equated on privileges and guarantees to participants and invalids of the Great Patriotic War, persons from among rural youth who have entered the educational programs determining social and economic development of village, and also oralmans who are not citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) trainees, in the framework of the project “Мәngіlіk ел жастары – industriyaga! (“Serpin – 2050”);
4) the students enrolled in the first year with the sign “Altyn belgi”, students with a certificate of the winner or prizewinner of the Presidential, international and national Olympiads and (or) competition, as well as applicants who graduated from the organization with honors with a supporting document on education (certificate, certificate, diploma);
5) the students admitted to the training in the first year who have a high score according to the results of the unified national testing or complex testing, entrance examinations in subjects or in the form of testing conducted by the organization.
At equality of scores following the results of the Uniform national testing or complex testing, entrance examinations in subjects or in the form of testing spent by the organization the financial position of the student is considered at granting the certificate confirming belonging of the applicant (family) to recipients of the state address social assistance provided by the local executive authorities according to Rules of formation, direction of expenditure and the account of means allocated for rendering financial and material aid.
Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan from January 25, 2008 № 64 “On approval of rules of formation, direction of spending and accounting of means allocated for rendering financial and material aid to students and pupils of state educational institutions from families eligible for state targeted social assistance, and also from families not taking state targeted social assistance, in which average per capita income is below the size of survival minimum, and children – orphans, children deprived of parental care, living in residential institutions”.
6) students from among senior students with high results in educational, scientific and social work;
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
The settlement commission allocates places in the residential premises of the university, taking into account the grounds and priority.
At the meeting of the Settlement Commission, a list of students providing places in the residential premises of the university is approved.
After the meeting of the Commission for the registration of students in electronic form through the online system, a notice is sent to the personal account about the granting or refusal to provide a place in the residential premises of the university.
A student who has obtained a place in the residential premises of the university needs to conclude a Residential Lease Agreement with the submission of the following documents within the period from August 24 to 29, 2020:
1) identification document and residence warrant;
2) a medical certificate with the results of a medical examination in a student clinic;
3) receipt for payment for accommodation.
Students who have not obtained a place in the residential premises of the university, but who are in line at the beginning of the school year, can apply for a place as they are vacated during the school year.
Students are settled after the conclusion of the Residential Lease Agreement and payment for accommodation, in the period from August 24 to August 31, 2020.
Before settling, students need to undergo a medical examination for epidemiological environment in the medical office of the University “Medicer.”
In the event that the student cannot check in during the above period, for good reason, it is necessary to warn the commandant of the residential premises of the university in writing, provided that the contract is concluded and payment is made.
The provision of places and the settlement of students is organized online, in accordance with the order of the Minister of Science and Higher Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated December 30, 2022 No. 219 On the approval of the rules for the allocation of places in dormitories of educational organizations.