The regulations on the coworking space determine the procedure and conditions for the work of residents in the AITU coworking space. To hold an event in a coworking space by university departments, external organizations or to obtain residency, you must submit an online application using the link http://bit.ly/3ozyBnJ
Minimal Valuable Product
AITU applies the MVP (Minimum Viable Product) concept with the aim of involving the faculty in the innovative activities of the university.
The main tasks of MVP at AITU:
– Interaction of teachers of various educational programs, joint work of faculty with AITU students through the implementation of common projects, effective use of the innovative potential of students and teachers of AITU.
– Development of new, progressive forms of cooperation with organizations, institutions, enterprises, etc. in order to apply technical solutions in any area.
– Attracting investors to the project.
– The ability to implement the project in other organizations, institutions, enterprises, etc.
– Development of scientific and innovative activities among students and teachers, aimed at the implementation of innovative projects, as well as at the creation of innovative infrastructure and ensuring its activities.
The procedure for accepting applications from the teaching staff for registration and consideration of the minimum viable product is regulated by the Regulation on the Minimal Valuable Product.
The purpose and topic of the meeting: exchange of information on the plans of events for 2020, such as contests, master classes, Olympiads, hackathons, etc. Possibility of providing a platform for the above-mentioned events.
The purpose and topic of the meeting: the opportunity to conduct internships( industrial practice), hackathons among students in the aerospace industry.
The purpose and topic of the meeting: to discuss the possibility of mutually beneficial cooperation. Also, the base of professional development and retraining, certification of bachelors and later undergraduates. Access to hardware (demo versions) interns-students during internships, etc.
Purpose and topic of the meeting: Presentation of projects primarily coworking in Kazakhstan, implementation experience in Almaty. Further possibility of implementing the coworking project in Astana IT University. Implementation of companies, start-up incubators on the territory of coworking in Astana IT University within the framework of this project. Development of the University’s internal ecosystem.
The purpose of the meeting: to get acquainted with the company’s activities and possible points of cooperation, to discuss the conclusion of the Memorandum. The possibility of internships for aitu students on the basis of their company, regular seminars and master classes.
The purpose and topic of the meeting: the possibility of attracting students and teachers to joint projects, presentation of scientific projects of AITU and ICTIP.