The regulations on the coworking space determine the procedure and conditions for the work of residents in the AITU coworking space. To hold an event in a coworking space by university departments, external organizations or to obtain residency, you must submit an online application using the link http://bit.ly/3ozyBnJ
Minimal Valuable Product
AITU applies the MVP (Minimum Viable Product) concept with the aim of involving the faculty in the innovative activities of the university.
The main tasks of MVP at AITU:
– Interaction of teachers of various educational programs, joint work of faculty with AITU students through the implementation of common projects, effective use of the innovative potential of students and teachers of AITU.
– Development of new, progressive forms of cooperation with organizations, institutions, enterprises, etc. in order to apply technical solutions in any area.
– Attracting investors to the project.
– The ability to implement the project in other organizations, institutions, enterprises, etc.
– Development of scientific and innovative activities among students and teachers, aimed at the implementation of innovative projects, as well as at the creation of innovative infrastructure and ensuring its activities.
The procedure for accepting applications from the teaching staff for registration and consideration of the minimum viable product is regulated by the Regulation on the Minimal Valuable Product.
Topic “How to formulate the value of a product?” On the analysis of the market and competitors, the definition of client segments, the calculation of the unit economy.
Scientific seminar on the topic “Application of the MLOps methodology for the implementation of Opinion Mining models as part of Smart City services”.
Purpose and topic of the meeting: open 2 start-up support programs at different stages and how to become participants:
ABC Incubation x TCA 6.0 startup support program at the idea/prototype stage.
Quick Start XII support program for startups that plan to scale up and attract investments.
About the experience of launching and expanding projects and startups in foreign markets, incl. USA, Brazil, India, Indonesia, etc.
PricewaterhouseCoopers is an international network of companies. PwC Kazakhstan specialists spoke about the company, the recruitment process and projects.
Workshop session within the framework of “Creative bastama” (pitching) for creative entrepreneurs from the BI group, where the priority areas were: