1. Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On anti-corruption”
2. Anti-corruption strategy of Kazakhstan for 2015-2025
3. Anti-corruption standard to ensure openness and transparency in institutions of higher and (or) post-graduate education
4. Anti-corruption policy LLP “Astana IT University”
5. The rules of academic honesty LLP “Astana IT University”
Students can be informed about the facts of corruption through the following communication channels:
Within the framework of the “Clean Session” campaign, in order to implement the anti-corruption strategy of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Law “On Combating Corruption”, meetings with students are held annually on the following topics: “Explanation of the basic principles and methods of developing anti-corruption policy”, “Formation of anti-corruption culture” with the Department of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for Combating Corruption in Astana, with the Department of Formation of Anti-corruption Culture of the Prevention Service, the Republican Public Association “Adildik Zholy”.