The Ministry of Digital Development, Innovation and Aerospace Industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan is planning to launch the following grant programs for creation and implementation of innovations and new technologies under the Fostering Productive Innovation Project:
- “Productive Sector Consortia I: Competence Centers”
- “Productive Sector Consortia II”
- “Grants for Senior Scientist/Junior Researcher Groups”
More details http://fpip.kz/index.php/en/events/announcements
For the purpose of preliminary preparation for these competitions, please read the Grant guidelines and application forms.
1. Productive Sector Consortia I: Competency Centers Grant Guidelines
Application form for PSC I
2. Productive Sector Consortia Grant Guidelines: Industry-Science Technology Consortium
Application form for “KPS II”
3. SSJRG Grant Program Guidelines
Application form for SSG/JRG
The timing of the projects must be determined in accordance with the duration of the Fostering Productive Innovation Project until November 2022.
The deadlines for accepting applications will be published later on the website of the Project and the Ministry of Digital Development and Aerospace Industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Applications will be accepted through the electronic Project Portal.
For all questions, please contact
Department of Science and Innovation
Astana IT University
Tel: +7 7172 64-57-13