This code must be specified when registering for participation in the drawing of state targeted grants, in the column ” University code”
The category of applicants with a preferential right includes:
1) persons awarded the “Altyn belgi” badge;
2) persons awarded the badge of distinction for their patriotism and active citizenship;
3) persons who have documents on education of educational organizations that implement educational programs of technical and professional, post-secondary education, who have confirmed their qualifications and have at least one year of work experience in the specialty;
4) winners of international Olympiads and contests of scientific projects (scientific competitions) on General subjects (awarded with diplomas of the first, second and third degree), Republican and international competitions of performers and sports competitions (awarded with diplomas of the first, second and third degree) the last three years which list is determined by authorized body in the field of education, as well as the winners of presidential, Republican Olympiads and competitions of scientific projects in General subjects (awarded with diplomas of the first, second and third degrees) of the current academic year, provided that their chosen specialty corresponds to the subject of the Olympiad, competition or sports competition;
5) orphans and children left without parental care, as well as citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan among the young people who lost or left without parental care until adulthood, the disabled first and second groups, persons equated on privileges and guarantees to participants and invalids of the great Patriotic war, persons disabled since childhood, disabled children, which according to medical assessment is not contraindicated training in appropriate educational organizations, and persons who have documents on education (certificates, school certificates, diplomas) with honors.
The Rector’s grant is awarded:
1) applicants who are holders of “Altyn belgi”, winners of international Olympiads and contests of scientific projects (scientific competitions) on General subjects (awarded with diplomas of the first, second and third degree), Presidential, Republican Olympiads, competitions of scientific projects in General subjects (awarded with diplomas of the first, second and third degrees) for the last 2 academic years, subject to compliance with their chosen educational program the subject of Olympics, competition, holders of the diploma distinction, distinction, for showing patriotism, having achievements in the field of sports, culture and art. If there are equal opportunities for applicants, additional advantages are taken into account.
2) applicants from among orphans and children left without parental care, children with disabilities, children with disabilities and 1.2 groups;
a) who have high academic performance;
b) actively engaged in research activities, participating in research projects, start-UPS, Championships, national and international Olympiads in the direction of their chosen educational program.
If the opportunities of students are equal in point 3 (b), the GPA score is taken into account.
To award the Rector’s grant, the applicant writes an application when submitting documents to the University.