1. Information and Communication Technologies (ICT);
3. Business and Management.
6B06105 Media Technologies;
6B06104 Industrial Automation;
6B06103 Computer Science;
6B06102 Big Data Analysis;
6B06101 Software Engineering
– Annually, the selection procedure for the next course is carried out between March and April of the academic year.
– Schedule of meetings between students and the editors is determined and is available in LMS Moodle.
– Meetings with students are held according to the schedule with presentations of elective courses.
– Trajectories of students’ EP within the ICT directions are determined.
– Alternative courses in all areas of learning are determined.
– In the list of elective disciplines when forming the trajectory, a student has the right to determine the priority alternative courses.
– IC, academic flows and groups are formed on the basis of the disciplines fixed by students in the support system.
– Academic flows and groups are formed on the principle of a sufficient number of students enrolled in this discipline and achieving a sufficient level of profitability.
– Filling of the academic flow in “Astana IT University” consists of 40-100 students and academic groups of 15-20 students.
– In the case of enrollment in a discipline that is not profitable (less than 15 people), the student’s IC gets the following discipline by priority determined by him during the selection.
– By enrolling in a particular course, the student must meet all course requirements.
– Selected courses are mandatory and their laboriousness must be in line with the curriculum.
– It is not allowed to change the selected course of study after approval of the IC.